How To Contact Starlink Customer Support

Are you having an issue with your Starlink system? As simple as the kit is, there are many things that can go wrong. Whether your dish is not connecting to the internet, or you have billing questions, it’s important to know how to get in touch with Starlink customer support.

Starlink is good at a lot of things, but one area that seems to be lacking at the moment is customer support. We get questions almost daily about how to contact Starlink to get an issue addressed. Don’t worry, you aren’t missing an obvious phone number, email, or contact form on their website. In fact, Starlink makes it rather difficult to contact them.

In this article, we will walk you though the steps that you should take to get support for your Starlink system.

Starlink Support Documentation

Before reaching out to Starlink, try to find the answer to your question on Starlink’s support page. They have a variety of support categories that answer the most common issues, such as setup, installation, billing, obstructions, etc.

You can find the Starlink support page on the website or in the app, just click on Support. Most people will find what they are looking for by simply browsing or searching for their specific issue.

How To Contact Starlink Support

If you can’t resolve the issue from the documentation on the support page, you’ll need to create a ticket with Starlink customer support. Here is how you contact support:

Step 1: Visit the support page on the website or app

Website users, visit the Starlink Create Support Ticket page here:

Mobile app users, open up the Starlink app and tap Support.

You need to be logged in to your Starlink account on the website or app to access the ticket system.

Website Support Page
Starlink App

Step 2: Browse the topics for your issue

Browse the support documentation for your issue. There is a search box you can use to search for keywords. You can also browse through the various categories to find your issue.

Website users, simply click the support category for your issue and skip to Step 4.

If you don’t see anything related to your issue, that is ok. You can simply select any support topic and continue to the next step.

Step 3: Click the thumbs down icon

When you’ve found a support topic that is similar to your issue, click on the thumbs down icon below the support article. If you don’t see the icons like in the screenshot below, make sure you are logged in!

Step 4: Fill out the contact form to create a ticket

When you click the thumbs down icon, you’ll be asked if you want to contact support. After clicking Contact Support, you’ll be redirected to a form. Fill out this form, including as much detail as possible. Click Submit Request to complete the process of creating a ticket.

Check On The Status Of A Ticket

To check on the status of current or previous support requests, visit the website or app. Make sure you are logged in. Click on Support. Then click on All Messages in the left side menu. You’ll find a list of your current and previous tickets to review.

Does Starlink Have A Phone Number?

No, Starlink does not have a public phone number to call. You will not be able to call and speak to someone regarding Starlink products or support. The only contact method is their support ticket system.

Does Starlink Have An Email?

No, Starlink does not provide a public email. You will not be able to send messages to Starlink outside of their support ticket system.

I Am Not A Customer, How Do I Contact Starlink?

If you don’t have a Starlink account, you won’t be able to contact Starlink. The only method of contact is the support ticket system, which is only accessible to customers logged in to their account on the app or website.

Want the latest Starlink news and info, right in your inbox? Join our newsletter!

Notify of
guest

204 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
polarbeardairy
polarbeardairy
1 day ago

Is it just me or for the past few weeks there are no thumbs up/down and the create-support-ticket link fails with “Something went wrong on our end. Please wait and then try again.” ?

Mike Webb
Mike Webb
1 minute ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

I am receiving the same message. I have a pre-order account.

Talitha
Talitha
1 day ago

I have taken my starlink to work in a remote area but didn’t update the service address to reflect the area, therefore it doesn’t know where it is and doesn’t work. I have tried multiple times to login to my account to do this and/or to purchase Portability mode, but Starlink will not accept the email and password I used to register the account. I have tried to reset the password everyway possible but Starlink never sends a reset link to my email or phone, no matter how many times I request to reset the password.
If I can’t reset the password, I cannot login to my account, and if i can’t login to my account I can’t even create a support ticket. What am I supposed to do?

James
James
2 days ago

I’ve ordered & paid for Starlink, money has left my account. At no point in the process was I asked to set up log-in/account details, only a delivery & billing address was requested.

I received a confirmation code upon payment, but this was just on the web browser. Nothing has been sent by email.

I therefore cannot raise a ticket as I do not have a log in for an account. This leaves me with no information regarding when to expect delivery of the hardware, and no online access to an account (if I have one!).

Any ideas?

James
James
7 hours ago

Hi Noah,

It was a full kit order. I’ve tried to recover the account with the email address, but I’ve not received any response to re-set a password.

James

Sydney
Sydney
3 days ago

Hello. Is Starlink can be used in Lebanon? Thank you.

Dave
Dave
3 days ago

Is it just me or is the Starlink App the slowest piece of computer software ever developed?
I have a trouble ticket submitted but have now been waiting literally for 27 minutes and counting for my reply message to load in the app.
My dish is at my registered location, but I am offline and have an ongoing RED message to return the dish to it’s registered location. I do not understand why I need to carry on a days long discussion with support staff. Can’t they see where my dish is and fix this

Charles Sammut
Charles Sammut
4 days ago

Hello

Rick Mortensen
Rick Mortensen
4 days ago

How and the heck do you reach starlink to get something handled. We made our deposit to get on their waiting list and then got a messagea week ago to pay that day or loose our place in line. Their website would not accept any form of payment from us. There is no way to reach them and they said if we did not pay that day, we would automatically lose our place in line and our deposit would be sent back. How in the heck can ELON MUSK think this is a good way to run this business. NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT OR SERVICE. Then again, this does not seem to be an area of priority for him. It does not matter how good the product is without customer support.

Last edited 4 days ago by Rick Mortensen
Gavin
Gavin
4 days ago
Reply to  Rick Mortensen

I wouldn’t be too concerned about your place in line. We payed and have been on the list since 2019. We have received only a few updates since

Last edited 4 days ago by Gavin
DIANA DERKACH
DIANA DERKACH
5 days ago

How many time we can wait their answer for our ask to recover email by phone number ?

DIANA DERKACH
DIANA DERKACH
7 days ago

We have a problem ? when we registered and have already paid , saw that put incorrect email, and can’t recieve email with all information that we need to another steps. We tried to change with phone number and additional email , but nothing receive . Do you know have many times we need to wait for it ?

DIANA DERKACH
DIANA DERKACH
7 days ago
Reply to  DIANA DERKACH

also it ask to put Account number , what does it mean . Mabe this code which we have for this situation if we don’t recieve a letter ?

DIANA DERKACH
DIANA DERKACH
6 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

Okey , if we sent also number , if number is correct it must come in the minute or we can wsit a few days?

DIANA DERKACH
DIANA DERKACH
6 days ago
Reply to  DIANA DERKACH

Also i want to ask you to help us create thiis ticket to support
Because as i am seeing now we don’t have an acount , so i don’t how to do that
Please help , maybe we can chat in any massengers ?

Doug
Doug
8 days ago

Noah

based on the comments slow you suggest the cable to the dish could be my connection however if my dish moves into position and when i stow it it goes back to that position it would seem my cable connection is good correct?

doug

Sunita
Sunita
8 days ago

STINKY Would you please put in the instructions on the app that the Starlink network is now called STINKY!!! Wasted 2 hours trying to find the Starlink network and paying a guy to set it up for me by the hour. Nowhere does it say that the network is now STINKY. We are not all billionares.

Vito
Vito
8 days ago

My device stopped working after I unplugged it and plugged again. Is there any way to reset it or bring it back to life?

Melanie
Melanie
9 days ago

My sister has been having issues with her starlink. Says offline. we tried to submit a ticket but apparently it has already been used. we tried reset a few times too. HELP!

Melissa
10 days ago

Ugh! For two days I have tried opening a ticket by following the instructions, but when I go to submit the ticket I get an error that says, “Something went wrong on our end. Please wait and then try again.” Is there any way around this?

Sunita
Sunita
8 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

The network is now called STINKY. He changed the name and didnt put the new network name in the indtructions. Not funny, I spent all afternoon with a dude I was paying to help me..trying to figure out why there was no STARLINK network. Its now called STINKY.

anonymous
anonymous
12 days ago

Its funny when they are talking about starlink internet in Iran, because there is no way for iranians to pay for the billing, even so they could pay its not cheap enough for Iranians to pay for it…around $500 for equipment, its 2 months salary in Iran + monthly $100. Now you tell me how is it possible to Iranian to order it without having world pass when there is no world pass in Iran 🙂

Robert
Robert
13 days ago

We received the Starlink system a few days ago. Went through the troubleshooting..It shows on-line but have no Wi-Fi. Created a ticket the 2 days ago – no response.
At this point we will receive our first bill before using it.
Wondering if it shows on-line.. can it still be a cable connection issue or just a router/reset issue.

Last edited 13 days ago by Robert
Becky
Becky
12 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

I live in Wyoming 7200 ft altitude no trees wide open to sky would we lose link during snow weather Thanks

Becky
Becky
12 days ago
Reply to  Robert

I live in wyoming 7200 ft altitude no trees wide open to sky but wondering if we will lose link during bad snow weather thanks

Amanda
Amanda
13 days ago

So how do u get atarlink without having to purchase the hardware? The previous owners if the home I bought left there starlink system there.

Michael
Michael
13 days ago

How long does it take for Starlink to respond to a trouble ticket?

Brandon Best
Brandon Best
13 days ago

Doing gods work Noah.

Thanks,

Brandon

Nancy Faught
Nancy Faught
14 days ago

HI I work from home for a big hospital and need my starlink shipped asap, have it ordered. My deposit have been processed. Can my order be expedited since I work for the pharmacy?

Amin
Amin
8 days ago

Hi I am from iran

Last edited 8 days ago by Amin
Ian
Ian
15 days ago

Hi Noah,
I applied for Starlink via their website and my card was charged on the 1st Sept (21 days ago) and I’ve not heard anything at all from Starlink, nothing. Not even an acknowledgement email saying they have my request. Is this normal? Obviously, I can’t contact them as I don’t have an account, I’m almost at the stage of contacting my bank and seeing if I can reverse the charge.
Cheers,
Ian

James
James
2 days ago
Reply to  Ian

Hi Ian,

I have the exact same issue.

Could someone shed some light?

Frank
16 days ago

Hello Is there no one available to talk to in sales? I am considering switching to a business starlink setup but not ready to drop $2500 without at least talking to someone about it.

Mauricio
Mauricio
17 days ago

Whose bright idea was it to create an archaic support system like this?

Amanda Gilbertson
Amanda Gilbertson
17 days ago

Hi there, my Starlink is saying “offline” I have unplugged and plugged everything back in, the dish and cable look fine. Is there anything else I can try? The Wifi network is still working fine and active (no internet of course) just the dish seems
to be offline. I’ve raised a support ticket but thought I’d ask if you have any other tricks while I wait. Thank you 🙂

Amanda Gilbertson
Amanda Gilbertson
16 days ago

Nevermind they got back to me on support within a day and are sending me replacement kit

Dan
Dan
21 days ago

Hi, Can you tell me if you need to have an active account to be able to create a ticket? I have been trying for 3 days and there is not a thumbs down button and the link you shared does not work. I have an account and I am on the waiting list but I have no way to reach them. I am afraid to buy a used dish because I am not sure if that person will be able to transfer right now. Thanks

Dan
Dan
21 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

Please let me know what you find out about the ticket system.

Last edited 21 days ago by Dan
Rick
Rick
22 days ago

I am trying to download the Starlink app onto my mobile phone so I can check for obstructions, determine the best location for the Starlink dish and customize my network.
When I attempt to download the app onto my phone, I get messages that say “your device isn’t compatible with this version” and “This app is not available for your device”

Any thoughts on how ca I get the Starlink app on my mobile phone?
Thanks

Anna C Erickson
Anna C Erickson
22 days ago

Can you please tell me what the up and down speed would be for zip code 49885 so i can compare with other internets services available in my area.

Erik
Erik
22 days ago

Do you know why there is no coverage in the midwest/south (USA)? Does Starlink have a reason why the same latitude can physically be serviced, but they’re not offering service in the midwest/south? – I’ve been on pre-order since 2020. They just push the date every 6 months (now they say 2023).

Erik
Erik
22 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping there was a technical explanation/speculation as to why they chose to activate every cell in Wyoming and zero in Arkansas (for example). IMO spreading out service would be better use of capacity. Thought it might be uplink capacity, but based on https://starlink.sx/ they seem to have the same amount of uplink/gateway stations everywhere.

Tara
Tara
23 days ago

I just tried to go through the steps (thumbs up & down are not visible and I am signed in). I used the link to the support ticket page. When I try to submit the ticket, I get an error and a message saying to check the FAQ. I’m guessing they removed that option? So now there is no way to reach them regardless! No wonder he’s so rich, take the money and run

Joseph Brandenburg
Joseph Brandenburg
23 days ago

What a load of SH** for customer service. “As long as the account that the card was attached to is still active, the refund will still be successful. This also applies if the card has been reported lost or stolen.” is FAQ answer to my refund not being received due to a CC being closed.

And the email response? “Our records indicate that your order has been canceled and refunded to the original payment method on 2022-04-15. Unfortunately ,this cancellation cannot be reversed at this time.” – I wasn’t asking to obtain service.

Last edited 23 days ago by Noah Clarke
Martin Johnson
23 days ago

My address is 8710 mills hollow rd Mt.pleasant 38474 is there service in my area if so I would like to sign up

Ben
Ben
16 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

What can we do if our correct address doesn’t pop up in the window as we type it? It keeps changing it to Calle Central instead of Calle Central Park. All else seems correct… any way to use our address as we input it? I believe my zip does also have a Calle Central.

Becky
Becky
12 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

I live in Wyoming 7200 ft altitude will the bad weather of snow cause us go lose link with starlink services thanks

ed t
ed t
23 days ago

I was offered RV, then 2 months later or less, was offered regular starlink – RV is awful half of the time, at night it is difficult to stream anything. And their SUPPORT link, simply doesn’t work, it fails out everytime I’ve tried in the last 4 days.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
28 days ago

I am trying to purchase starlink but the map doesn’t locate my address, I used the map function coordinates however it won’t allow me to progress on the shipping section as the address is not recognized and won’t allow me to input another address for shipping. How do I contact someone for help as haven’t got an account yet? Thanks

Matthew Seckora
Matthew Seckora
29 days ago

Customer has Starlink installed February 2022, billing took in April $99.00 but person doesn’t have internet now (had service until July) and the system isn’t showing her email or phone number exists. How can we see about getting service turned back on?

Ron Blaber
Ron Blaber
1 month ago

I have a 2nd starlink account for my lake house. I reset the system to fix connectivity issues. Now I can not reconnect. I need to recover the second account info but have failed getting a support ticket response or phone or email password recovery. I’m not 100% sure which email I used, but I do have my account number. I tried to use that account nummer to reply to a different email and nothing. I am paying for a service I can not use. It’s so frustrating…Please help, if you can?

Ron Blaber
Ron Blaber
29 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

It does show as stinky and the gets locked up in searching.I have a clear path and its just stays in Offline mode.

No email yet again… 6 days now.

Ralph Teddy
Ralph Teddy
1 month ago

I’d like to talk to someone in marketing or sales

Brigette
Brigette
1 month ago

I signed up for Starlink and currently waiting for it to become available in my area. I would like to cancel my deposit but don’t seem to have an account (?) but I have where it went through my credit card.

Donna
Donna

Last edited 1 month ago by Donna
Lyle
Lyle
1 month ago

How long dose it take to get a confirmation number for the purchase? Been over 12 hours now.

Steph
Steph
1 month ago

My stepfather recently passed, 2 weeks after getting Starlink. 🙁 I have attempted to reset his password using his email address and mobile number MULTIPLE times with no luck. Can anyone else recommend a way to get help? Thank you

Igor
Igor
1 month ago

I cannot confirm my order, there are no buttons or links in my account, support form when I try to submit a request shows the message “Something went wrong on our end. Please wait and then try again.”

Lyle
Lyle
Reply to  Igor

Same problem…

Lucy
Lucy
1 month ago

I have a situation, I requested the delivery to the end of the month, I came in 2 day ago, to find out, I have to get in the roof? I am going to need some time, I am lock out of the account, I can’t even talk to anyone. So if you fell like it give me a call. You have my number on file.

Kenneth Heikkila
1 month ago

None of your suggestions work on my Vivaldi Browser, or Edge. Is there a better way to get to support?
When I use the app I can get to the “Contact Support” page (unlike the browsers that only point to a blank web page), but as soon as I start to fill out the form the “Submit Request” button disappears. I simply want to reset the password on my router. Simple enough with every other router I have used (many, many.)

Kenneth Heikkila
29 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

Thanks, I figured out how to do it on the app.

No problems with any other sites that I am aware.

I don’t think I ever installed any ad blockers on this computer.

The problem with the submit form is present on this computer as well as my iPhone.
On the computer a blank page is all I get when I try to got there.
On the iPhone the submit button disappears as as soon as I start filling in the form, though it was there initially.

Marc-André Paquette
Marc-André Paquette
1 month ago

I work for a public transit agency and we provide LTE Internet onboard to 50+ customers, but it’s very difficult in rural regions.

Do you know if Starlink is available for such application? I tried to contact them but like you already know, there’s no way to discuss with a sales rep…

Leslie Glazer
Leslie Glazer
1 month ago

I just mounted starlink on our roof and need to run the cable through the outer wall. will need a pretty large hole and was wondering what works best to close off the holes once the cable is routed through the wall. for some reason starlink doesn’t include these routing instructions or materials in the mount setup kit

torkil Thrane
1 month ago

Hello. We are an Maritime distributor up in northern norway. We wish to contact you regarding pushing out maritime internett system. We can be a support site up north, installation and setup.

truithy
1 month ago

I am looking to get Starlink for a not for profit organization. I don’t see anything on their website about this. There is business, persona or RV….our not for profit could afford the personal account but not the business account. I would like information on this…we would have about 1 to 15 people using the internet daily

Chewboxa
Chewboxa
1 month ago

I am attempting to sign up for starlink business, but cannot complete the first step: enter your address. The address is on a Native American Reservation, the maps on starlink site shows that they currently serve the area. The issue is, starlinks site requires a PLUS code in the zip. This location and any location on a reservation does not have a PLUS code for mail….because USPS does not deliver to reservations. Anyone who needs to get mail uses a PO box, and still no PLUS code. What can i do? I cant open a ticket (no account yet), cant email anyone, cant call….Im stuck. Any suggestions?

domerdel
domerdel
1 month ago

Looks like they disabled tickets. I was able to reach the create ticket page, but I reach a “Something went wrong” message (both iPhone and PC Laptop) when I hit submit. Been on the wait list for 17 months, yet my neighbor (2 properties away) signed up 3 months ago and just got service. (not RV)

Travis Seek
Travis Seek
1 month ago

New Starlink system purchased from friend. How do it set it up? We’ve tried to submit a ticket on the old owners side. No result.