How To Contact Starlink Customer Support

Are you having an issue with your Starlink system? As simple as the kit is, there are many things that can go wrong. Whether your dish is not connecting to the internet, or you have billing questions, it’s important to know how to get in touch with Starlink customer support.

Starlink is good at a lot of things, but one area that seems to be lacking at the moment is customer support. We get questions almost daily about how to contact Starlink to get an issue addressed. Don’t worry, you aren’t missing an obvious phone number, email, or contact form on their website. In fact, Starlink makes it rather difficult to contact them.

In this article, we will walk you though the steps that you should take to get support for your Starlink system.

Starlink Support Documentation

Before reaching out to Starlink, try to find the answer to your question on Starlink’s support page. They have a variety of support categories that answer the most common issues, such as setup, installation, billing, obstructions, etc.

You can find the Starlink support page on the website or in the app, just click on Support. Most people will find what they are looking for by simply browsing or searching for their specific issue.

How To Contact Starlink Support

If you can’t resolve the issue from the documentation on the support page, you’ll need to create a ticket with Starlink customer support. Here is how you contact support:

Step 1: Visit the support page on the website or app

Website users, visit the Starlink Create Support Ticket page here:

Mobile app users, open up the Starlink app and tap Support.

You need to be logged in to your Starlink account on the website or app to access the ticket system. Also, pre-order accounts are not able to create tickets.

Website Support Page
Starlink App

Step 2: Browse the topics for your issue

Browse the support documentation for your issue. There is a search box you can use to search for keywords. You can also browse through the various categories to find your issue.

Website users, simply click the support category for your issue and skip to Step 4.

If you don’t see anything related to your issue, that is ok. You can simply select any support topic and continue to the next step.

Step 3: Click the thumbs down icon

When you’ve found a support topic that is similar to your issue, click on the thumbs down icon below the support article. If you don’t see the icons like in the screenshot below, make sure you are logged in!

Step 4: Fill out the contact form to create a ticket

When you click the thumbs down icon, you’ll be asked if you want to contact support. After clicking Contact Support, you’ll be redirected to a form. Fill out this form, including as much detail as possible. Click Submit Request to complete the process of creating a ticket.

Check On The Status Of A Ticket

To check on the status of current or previous support requests, visit the website or app. Make sure you are logged in. Click on Support. Then click on All Messages in the left side menu. You’ll find a list of your current and previous tickets to review.

Starlink Customer Complaint Email

The fastest way to get support for Starlink is to use the online ticket system that we outlined above. Starlink has a separate system for resolving customer complaints. If you have a complaint, are locked out of your account, or don’t have an account, you can try emailing SpaceX.

You can email SpaceX about Starlink issues by sending a message to: [email protected]

Make sure to include “Consumer Compliant” in the email subject line for more efficient email processing.

Does Starlink Have A Phone Number?

No, Starlink does not have a public phone number to call. You will not be able to call and speak to someone regarding Starlink products or support. The only contact method is their support ticket system.

I Am Not A Customer, How Do I Contact Starlink?

If you don’t have a Starlink account, you won’t be able to contact Starlink through the online ticket system. The only method of contact for routine support is the support ticket system, which is only accessible to customers logged in to their account on the app or website.

I Am Getting An Error When Submitting A Ticket

If you keep getting an error message when trying to submit a ticket, you are probably a pre-order customer. Pre-order customers are not able to submit support tickets at this time. We recommend reaching out to the complaints email to try to resolve your issue, since you won’t be able to create a ticket.

Want the latest Starlink news and info, right in your inbox? Join our newsletter!

Notify of
guest

556 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Heather
Heather
20 hours ago

I’m looking at getting Starlink for our home in Mexico; however, our residence is in a super small town. We aren’t able to receive mail or packages in the town. Can I purchase it and have it shipped to someone in another town that can receive shipments and then install it at our home? Or will that cause issues?

Rebecca
Rebecca
3 days ago

This is great… if you can sign in. I am unable to sign and password reset is not sending a link. This is crazy there isn’t a way to contact them.

Danny C
Danny C
4 days ago

Multiple problems here. I just received my notification that star link will be shipped to my home as soon as I manage the order on my account.
one problem is the Starlink page will not recognize my address. My service address is in a very rural area in Colombia South America. I have put it in multiple times and no matter what I do. It tells me address not recognized. I suspect the problem may have something to do with the NIT C/C code that it is asking for. I live in the United States and my credit card is from the USA. We don’t have a NIT C/C code as far as I know.
they tell me that they will cancel my order within nine days. I have tried sending email request to Starlink but I never get an answer, so if I don’t get this resolved they are cancel my order that I have been waiting over a year to get

Terry Henkel
Terry Henkel
7 days ago

What to do if Starlink doesn’t recognize my email or password. They have stopped my service and I’m unable to sign on. A friend with Starlink service got me a service ticked number but it’s useless unless I can sign on. Thanks Terry

Terry Henkel
Terry Henkel
6 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

The recovery message is to send Starlink a mobile number or email associated with the account and they will send me a link. I never receive email or text. Have tried 50+ times. Even though they billed me for nearly two years, apparently I do not exist. I’m totally at a loss. Thanks. Terry

Daniel
Daniel
7 days ago

I am very interested in this. We are a campus that has 17 buildings and are looking for a way to have high speed internet on the entire campus. Is there a way I can find out how large of an area it would cover?

Rick
Rick
7 days ago

I work for an offshore wind farm in the north of Germany. We would be more than interested in using Starlink as a back-up option, in case our connection with the mainland breaks. Since the platform doesn’t have an address, I would like to receive some support on this. The maritime option doesn’t show any availability using an address in either Germany, the Netherlands or Denmark. It’s unclear if the business option ensures connectivity to the platform in the North Sea. Is there really no one from Starlink who could support special cases like this?

Dan
Dan
7 days ago

I would like to get this service however it does not like my postal code even though other people with my postal code have this service. I would like to give this company money for the service. It seems this company does not have a phone number how am I going to get this service?

Matt Hull
Matt Hull
8 days ago

I have just tried to open a ticket with Starlink via the app or webex and it says the following

Customers are temporarily experiencing longer wait times for support. We’re working to resolve this, but for the fastest resolution now, see our Help Center or download the Starlink App.

and doesn’t let you open anything. 🙁
I have emailed them but I am having a routing issue from Starlink to subdomains on webex.com
for example, you cant open cisco.webex.com on Starlink but it works on another ISP
it was working before this weekend so not sure what has changed.
if someone else could check the access

thanks

alisha mays
alisha mays
8 days ago

Hello Noah

We accidentally dropped our Dish while bringing it inside. The back panel of the Dish has a small crack, and it no longer connects. Does anyone know if we can send the Dish in for repair or how to get a replacement?
We’ve placed a ticket on 1/16/23 and several follow-up messages through the support portal about sending our dish in for repair or getting a replacement. Our ticket keeps getting closed with no response/no help. We don’t know what to do at this point so we “paused” our billing.

Alisha mays
Alisha mays
2 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

Hi Noah, Ok, thank you.. good to know. I won’t create a duplicate. Yeah we have the RV Dishy. Hopefully they get back to us soon.

Darby
Darby
10 days ago

Hello! I was looking at the ridge line mounting hardware for our installation. It appears to straddle the roof ridge, and does not need screws or other mounting tools as it is weighted. But, I live in Florida, and wondered if it has a wind rating? I can’t find that in the product specs. Thank you.

Brian
Brian
11 days ago

I would like to give a word of caution with Starlink. I lived in a very rural area and signed up. I got the kit, installed the dish and used the service for about a year and a half. I had no other options in that area, so it was a life changer.
However, I have recently moved & cancelled Starlink service. They continue to take money right from my checking account every month. There is no phone number, no one to talk to. They have not answered any of my emails or support tickets. I tried to have my bank stop processing their payments, but they say they can’t, that Starlink has to stop taking them.

So just beware, it seems like a lifetime commitment when you sign up. It seem to me that the only recourse I have is to get a new checking account with new numbers to stop them from stealing money from me on a monthly basis.

Good luck!!!

James
James
11 days ago

Noah,

How do you turn on the pre-heat mode? It is winter and ice keeps forming on the dish

Alison
Alison
11 days ago

How can I sign up for “best effort” I am currently on the wait list and live in a rural area.

C P
C P
11 days ago

We have paid our deposit and placed our order, but have yet to receive any communication from Starlink about an installation appointment, tentative timeline on when service will begin, or even a generic “waitlist” email. We are going on 8 weeks now since the order was placed and we are starting to get a little frustrated with the lack of communication. Any recommendations? Best course of action to generate a response or speak with someone about getting this service moving? Thanks!

C P
C P
11 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

Thank you for the quick response and information. The service is for residential and we paid the $99. Will an email generate or a phone call be placed notifying us about the hardware availability? My apologies if these questions are basic but it is the first time ever dealing with a service like this. Thanks again for your time.

Rhonda M Snook
Rhonda M Snook
14 days ago

I have had Starlink a few months with no issues, until Saturday. It just stopped working and stated offline. I have done all troubleshooting and placed a ticket with no response. I did just email them with the information listed above. I need internet as I work remote, so have had to take PTO the last two days, which is frustrating. I have no damage to cables or equipment, everything is plugged in. I did read to stow it, but I am unable to do that. App is blacked out and laying it face down the dish is nonresponsive. Any other ideas? Troubleshooting? or how to contact Starlink? How disappointing that customer service is terrible.

Bryan Lonski
Bryan Lonski
6 days ago
Reply to  Rhonda M Snook

Hello Rhonda, Same situation here – live in rural Montana and got starlink last fall then signed up for winter travel. Paid extra amount – now in California south of SanJose – winter storms here – survived that – 10 days ago – starlink quit working – reset three times checked cables carefully – no visible damage – submitted help requests – still waiting for help – good to know not only one not being helped in timely fashion

Kristen
Kristen
14 days ago

We are probably moving to arnoldsbirg WV in a few months. Is it possible to use starlink in that area? I camt tell forbsure from the map. Our ability to move depends entirely on my being able to work from home. I need to know the service is consistent and reliable

Kristen
Kristen
3 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

Thanks. There is no cell service in the area, though next time we are there I will look at the signal strength, and if there is any signal, a booster might be helpful. T mobile is building a tower about 5 miles away right now.

The plan is to order the RV equipment and test it at the property we want to buy. If it works we will probably move forward. If something goes wrong, I can use the library I think, or there may be some local churches that would let me borrow their space temporarily. If it doesn’t work, we will return the equipment for a refund and cancel the move.

Devon Goodvin
Devon Goodvin
14 days ago

Hi I and from northern Alberta. We have had Starlink for just under a year and it was outperforming at the start and then the last two days it’s been offline checking for obstructions and calibrating. But it never gets passed there. We’ve unplugged disassembled it a put it back together and still nothing. Do we need to get a new system or is there a better way?

Jack
Jack
16 days ago

I’m a current customer but cannot get support to answer this question.
I have a second home on the boarder of Belize and Mexico. The service map indicates Chetumal can receive signal. I’m within 2 miles of Chetumal.
Would I be able to get service?

Jack
Jack
14 days ago
Reply to  Noah Clarke

I was planning on a new residential location.
Makes more sense to purchase a second with portability.
Appreciate the input.

Michelle
Michelle
17 days ago

Trying to order for my boyfriend but his address isn’t listed and the google+code links to another city for some reason. We’re preordered but nervous to commit to the order if we can’t get the service address right. We’ll try their consumer email address listed above but the order process without access to an agent is very frustrating.

mike
mike
17 days ago

In 2000 I bought a car with Starlink. The subscription is abought to run out and I want to renew the ‘subscription’. How can I contact Starlink to do that?

Michelle
Michelle
17 days ago
Reply to  mike

I think you’re looking for subaru starlink and I don’t think it’s affiliated with the internet provider being discussed on this page.

Crystal
Crystal
17 days ago

Hi my father passed away I need to speak to someone at starlink what do I do ?? I need to speak to someone over phone of possible?

Jo Ann Friedman
18 days ago

Hi:

I work for a US non-profit and want to purchase a starlink set up for a community in rural Nigeria.
Can I pay for this with my organization’s credit card but have it sent there?
How would they pay the monthly fee after the period we cover it for them?

Warren Meek
Warren Meek
16 days ago

Also interested in the same option for Tanzania. Pending regulatory approval. Can we connect to discuss our stories?

Judy Cox
Judy Cox
18 days ago

I want to order Starlink but don’t know what to order. I represent a nonprofit and we are trying to upgrade our internet in the middle of the woods in north FL. The service will cover about two acres. It will be used every day but in high demand during certain times, such as church camps during the summer.

What do I order? One subscription, two subscriptions?

Jim H
Jim H
19 days ago

We had a brief network outage on the 15th and at the end of it our starlink was no longer associated with our account. (Yes, we’re fully paid up. No other issues with the account.) I put in a ticket and got a response on the 17th, just boilerplate from the FAQ that I had already addressed in my ticket. I responded, but have heard nothing in the days since then.

Searching online indicates they may eventually ask for the serial number of the dish. What’s the easiest way to find that? Our is mounted on a 25′ mast, so isn’t easy to access, it would be nice if there were a way to find it via software.

John F Hansen
John F Hansen
19 days ago

can I get star link in Iowa?